• BER: G BER. NO. 113135404
• No. 18, St. Anthony’s Terrace. Bohermore is a property with enormous potential, whilst in need of total refurbishment, it is brilliantly located in a prime residential location within walking distance of City centre and is convenient to every possible amenity and Galway Shopping Centre.
• A wonderful opportunity to acquire a brilliantly located 3 bed property in need of total refurbishment with enormous potential.
• VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT WITH JOHN QUINN.
A 3 bed. terraced property in the heart of Galway City at St. Anthony's Terrace, Bohermore.
Sittiingroom with solid fuel range, kitchen/kitchenette + downstairs bedroom, 2 bedrooms upstairs + w.c.
Within walking distance of every possible facility, City centre, Shops, all Schools, Church, University.
Superb gardens to rear offering huge potential to extend or further improvement, if desired.
Whilst in need of total refurbishment - a wonderful opportunity is afforded to any intending Purchaser/Investor to acquire a property within walking distance of every City amenity.
BER: G BER No.1131354404
• COMPRISING: Sittingroom with solid fuel range, kitchen/kitchenette, downstairs bedroom. Upstairs – 2 bedrooms, separate w.c. Spacious gardens to rear.