• BER: D2 BER.NO. 101489979
• No. 28, Garrai Dhonaill is a truly lovely beautifully presented and maintained 3 bedroom Bungalow residence, situated in a very quiet cul-de-sac location just off Cappagh Road as you enter Cimin Mor – within walking distance of School, local Shops, Cappagh Park, Barna Woods, Silverstrand and enjoys easy access to Salthill and City centre.
• No. 28, is spotless throughout and features a host of lovely features to include beautiful tiled floors in entrance hallway, superb fitted kitchen with excellent built-in appliances – dishwasher, washing machine and cooker, attic partly floored, fabulous front and particularly rear gardens with lovely lawns, trees and shrubs, excellent garden shed and boilerhouse, outside garden tap. The property is fully double glazed and has oil fired central heating within. The property is in immaculate decorative order.
A superb 3 bed. bungalow beautifully presented and maintained at Garrai Dhonaill on the Cappagh Road - as you enter Cimin Mor.
OFCH + Double Glazing, beautiful tiling in light filled entrance hallway, pristine kitchen fully fitted with excellent built-in appliances.
Very cosy sittingroom area with lovely aspect on to a most attractive rear garden, 3 superb bedroom areas with attractive built-in Units
Beautiful private rear garden with lovely lawns, trees and shrubs + garden tap + excellent garden shed.
Within walking distance of every amenity - Schools, Shopping Centres, Hotel, Cappagh Park, Barna Woods and Silverstrand, good Bus service to and from City centre.
Anyone looking for a bungalow in the Knocknacarra area - look no further - this property is special and in spotless walk-in condition.
BER: D2 BER No.101489979
• COMPRISING: Entrance hallway, sittingroom with open fireplace with lovely aspect onto fine rear gardens, kitchen/diningroom fully fitted and equipped to include dishwasher, washing machine and cooker, 3 superb bedrooms + main bathroom w.c. and w.h.b. Lovely gardens – very private to rear, excellent off Street parking to front plus neat front garden area.
• Anyone looking for a bungalow in the Knocknacarra/Cappagh Road District, really must come and see No. 28 – you will not be disappointed.