• BER: C3 BER. NO. 102961606.
• This is a truly “fantastic” 3 bedroom residence situated in the highly popular and very desirable residential area of Moyola Park, Newcastle – brilliantly located across from University – which is less than a minute walk away and Hospital just as close. The property also enjoys easy access to all parts of the City, local Schools, Church, Shopping Centre etc.
• The property also has a converted Garage area – in use as a fine utility area and downstairs w.c. A top-class Steeltech shed in rear garden is also included.
• Immaculate gentle décor very easy on the eye….yes this stylish home has it all and is a credit to the current owners. You have simply got to see this brilliant home and viewing is very highly recommended.
A fantastic 3 bed. semi with converted garage area situated in the very popular Moyola Park District of Newcastle.
Dual heating + double glazing. Converted garage area which included utility area + separate w.c. A minute walk from University and Hospital, Bus Routes, Shops, all Schools.
Sittingroom with solid fuel stove, fabulous fitted kitchen-dining area fully fitted + patio doors to beautiful garden area.
3 family bedrooms upstairs with built-ins + main bathroom with top-class tiling - gentle decor throughout.
Wonderful gardens with lovely lawns, shrubs and patio area with sunny aspect + top-class Steeltech shed included in sale, brilliant off Street parking to front.
You have got to see this brilliant home and viewing is very highly recommended.
BER: C3 BER No.102961606
• COMPRISING: Entrance hallway, sittingroom with solid fuel stove, fabulous kitchen/diningroom fully fitted with hob and oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, superb tiling on floor and walls, patio door to gardens, spacious converted Garage – in use as a fine utility area , separate w.c. 3 wonderful bedrooms with built-in units in all bedrooms + main bathroom w.c. and w.h.b. with top-class tiling. Wonderful gardens front and rear with patio areas + rear Steeltech shed.
• BER: C3 BER. NO. 102961604.
• FULL DETAILS AND VIEWING WITH JOHN QUINN.