• BER: D2 BER. NO. 111984191
• Every now and again a property comes to the market that just has that something special about it –well this wonderful Spiddal home is that property. It is located on the edge of Spiddal Village and under a five minute drive from Furbo Village. It is very close to many amenities: Schools, Church, Shops, Beaches, Restaurants, Licensed Premises etc. and is situated on a truly magnificent, once-off, unique 5.7 acre site which leads down to the Atlantic Shore in Galway Bay. The views from this unique home are simply unbeatable, panoramic, spectacular, truly exceptional. There is a beautiful little sandy cove within a five minute walk, and Spiddal’s promenade and beaches are reached by car in under two minutes. The grounds and lawns that immediately surround the property are really lovely, with mature sweeping lawns, flower beds and shrubbery – all against a stunning backdrop of the Atlantic Ocean.
• The 5.7 acre site is a haven and safe for children, and will make for a unique family lifestyle with its many walks and viewing points throughout.
• The property itself was built in 1972, but has been significantly added to and improved over the years. The property has a zoned, oil fired central heating system plus underfloor heating in the master bedroom suite and main bathroom, a heat-recovery-system, Rationel windows and doors, high speed fibre broadband and there are a host of other excellent internal features.
A unique 4 bed. situated on the edge of Spiddal Village on a site of 5.7 acres with panoramic views leading down to the Atlantic shore at Baile An Tsagairt.
Built in 1972 - the property has been added to and improved over the years and includes oil fired central heating + underfloor heating in the master bedroom and main bathroom.
Livingroom with multi-fuel stove + floor to ceiling windows with panoramic views over the 5.7 acres site and out towards the seashore and Atlantic Ocean.
A top-class kitchen with centre Island + top-class fittings, 4 excellent bedrooms - one en-suite + main bathroom with superb tiling, T.V. room with open fireplace, excellent Basement and Attic areas.
A stunning property – within walking distance of Schools, Church, Shops, Beach, Restaurants and Licensed Premises + many walks and viewing points close by.
BER: D2 BER No.111984191
• There are 4 excellent bedrooms – one being a family suite and the master bedroom has a beautiful en-suite. There is a lovely T.V. room with open fireplace, a superb familyroom with a multi-fuel stove, a top-class kitchen with centre island including a Bosch double oven and hob, and Miele fridge-freezer and dishwasher, a fine diningroom area and a truly stunning living-room with wood-burning stove and floor to ceiling windows – looking on to lovely sweeping lawns and on out towards the 5.7 acre site leading to the seashore and Atlantic Ocean. The property also has a fine Basement area which is in use as a superb utility room. The attic has been renovated to provide an extensive and excellent storage area.
• The property comprises:
• Entrance hallway: 13’3” x 5’10 + 36’ x 3’5”.
• T.V. Room: 12’1” x 16’10”
• Familyroom with multi-fuel stove and patio
doors leading to garden patio Area 12’ x 11’10”
• Kitchen includes, hob, oven, dishwasher,
Microwave, fridge freezer. 15’5” x 9’10”
• Diningroom 21’ x 11’3”.
• Feature Livingroom with woodburning stove 20’ x 20’
• Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom with lovely en-suite 22’3” x 12’3”
• Bedroom 2: with built-in Units + w.h.b. 10’4” x 9’8”
• Bedroom 3: with built-in Units 10’2” x 9’7”
• Bedroom 4: Family Suite with built-in Units
+ w.h.b. 19’7” x 9’7”
• Main Bathroom with shower, bath, w.c. and w.h.b.
+ superb tiling. 13’7” x 6’0”
• Attic Area: 20’10”x 10’10”
• Oil fired central heating (Zoned). * Lovely Den in Garden.
• Basement area – used as a Utilityroom.
• Contact John Quinn Estate Agents on 091/569174 or Maureen McKeown Estate Agents on 091/861000 with regard to viewing.