• BER: D1 BER. NO. 104677620 • This is an outstanding 3 bedroom residence with a fine Extension – situated in the very desirable residential District of Roselyn Gardens, Renmore – only a leisurely stroll to Ballyloughane Beach, local Schools, Shops, Hospital, GMIT and 5/6 mins. drive from City centre. • Built around 1985, No. 11 has a superb Extension at the rear – in use as a familyroom, but could also be adaptable as bedroom with adjoining downstairs shower w.c. and w.h.b. No. 11 is in fantastic decorative order throughout and has been extremely well maintained.
• BER: E1 BER. NO. 103227393 • This is a first class 3 bedroom residence in pristine condition, situated in a very convenient residential location at Lios An Uisce, Merlin Park – adjacent to Hospital, Galway Clinic, GMIT. local Schools, Shops, plus easy access to Industrial Estates on the East side of city and Galway City centre itself. • No. 42 is in pristine condition throughout and ready to walk straight into. The property has double glazing, electric heating, built-in units in all bedrooms, excellent kitchen/diningroom area fully fitted. good utilityroom, there is an open fireplace in sittingroom and a downstairs w.c. and w.h.b., lovely en-suite off master bedroom and excellent main bathroom. No. 42 has an excellent private rear garden.
• BER: C3 BER. NO. 102961606. • This is a truly “fantastic” 3 bedroom residence situated in the highly popular and very desirable residential area of Moyola Park, Newcastle – brilliantly located across from University – which is less than a minute walk away and Hospital just as close. The property also enjoys easy access to all parts of the City, local Schools, Church, Shopping Centre etc. • The property also has a converted Garage area – in use as a fine utility area and downstairs w.c. A top-class Steeltech shed in rear garden is also included. • Immaculate gentle décor very easy on the eye….yes this stylish home has it all and is a credit to the current owners. You have simply got to see this brilliant home and viewing is very highly recommended.
• BER: E1 BER. NO. 112498191 • No. 9, Dun Na Mara Drive is a beautifully situated home directly overlooking Lisbeg Lawn – a fantastic green open space area and commands the loveliest of views over Liam Mellowes Playing Fields and the Bay area, adjacent to Garrison Church, local Schools, Church and enjoys easy access to the Beach and is less than 5/6 mins. from City centre. No. 9 has very generously sized sittingroom and diningroom areas, excellent utilityrm. and a fine garage – very suitable for conversion. No. 9 has oil fired central heating within, double glazing, very spacious gardens – both front and rear. • The position of this home is simply gorgeous, along with being in a fantastic neighbourhood, the property has enormous scope and will be a first-class purchase for anyone looking for a home in the lovely Renmore area.
• BER: C2 BER. NO. 112374194 • No. 108, Seacrest is a truly fantastic 4 bedroom detached residence in pristine condition throughout and is ready to walk straight into. It offers all that is desirable in modern family living – situated in Seacrest, Knocknacarra, this property is adjacent to every possible amenity, Church, Schools, Shops, Bus Routes, Barna Woods, Silverstrand and enjoys easy access to Salthill and City centre itself. If you are looking for an immaculate property – this is it.
• BER.C3 BER. NO. 112455670 • Quite simply a stunning home of the highest standard of finish and fittings – No. 27 is ready to walk into and if you are looking for a house that has everything – this is the house. • Located facing a beautiful green at The Meadows, Ballybrit – only a few mins. drive from City centre and very convenient to Parkmore, local Shopping Centres + many areas of employment. • The Meadows is one of Galways’ most desirable residential locations. • No. 27 incorporates a host of fantastic features – some of which include the following: situated on a superb end site with the most stunningly beautiful gardens and patio areas to rear, comfortable 2 car driveway, dual central heating, double glazing, 5 bedrooms – 4 bathrooms, a stunning kitchen with marble counter tops, fully fitted to include hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge, superb tiled flooring, excellent utilityrm. beautiful conservatory/sunroom to rear, downstairs bedroom with beautiful en-suite, playrm/study. The standard of tiling in bathroom and en-suite areas is exceptional, built-in units in bedrooms, attic stairs fitted, side entrance, stunning private rear gardens. Fabulous carpets and curtains included. This is just a small sample of the quality and standard of this house – which is quite unbelievable.
• BER: G BER. NO. 109811364 • Wonderfully located 3 bed. bungalow residence situated in the much sought after Claddagh District of Galway. • Within walking distance of City centre and Promenade and all local amenities. • A wonderful opportunity to acquire a cosy, comfortable 3 bed. home in The Claddagh
• BER: D2 BER. NO. 112316211 • This is a lovely bright, well maintained 4 bedroom home, situated on Ballymoneen Road, Knocknacarra – just up the road from Church, convenient to shopping Centres, Schools and enjoys easy access to Salthill and City centre. • No. 13, Monalee Heights is simply a lovely home in a brilliant location – on offer at a sensible price. • FULL DETAILS AND VIEWING WITH JOHN QUINN.
OPEN VIEWING THIS SATURDAY 22ND JUNE - 11 A.M. - 12 NOON. • BER: D2 BER. NO. 103306817 • Brilliantly located 4/5 bed. detached property situated within easy walking distance of University and Hospital, adjacent to all local facilities – Schools, Shops, Church etc. • “Tara” is a detached home, ideal for any family and of course also an ideal Investment home with excellent lettings on your doorstep, due to proximity to University and Hospital.
• BER: C3 BER. NO. 108671876 • This is a top-class 3 bedroom residence in excellent condition, situated at Durabhan, Roscam, Galway – adjacent to all facilities, Shops, School, Church, Galway Clinic and all areas on the East side of City. • Very well maintained, ready to walk into – gas central heating, double glazing, en-suite master bedroom, superb tiling in bathroom, en-suite and kitchen areas. The property has a utilityroom and a downstairs w.c. and w.h.b. Kitchen includes fridge freezer, dishwasher, hob, oven, washing machine and dryer. • Very nice gardens to rear, off Street parking to front. • No. 68, Durabhan is a top-class home in an exceptional neighbourhood and this is a fantastic chance to acquire a beautiful 3 bed. home at an affordable price, in an area convenient to everything.