• BER: D2 BER.NO. 111631305 • No. 1, Mount Eaton is a superbly located 4 bedroom detached residence situated at Taylors Hill, Galway, adjacent to several Schools, Convent and every local amenity and facility – impeccable condition No. 1 has oil fired central heating, double glazing, beautiful en-suites, spacious bathrooms, lovely gentle décor throughout, gorgeous kitchen with washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, fridge and cooker, all bedrooms with built-in units, off Street parking to side.
• BER: D2 BER. NO. 112288576 • No. 69, Rockfield Park is a top-class 3 bedroom residence in excellent condition situated in a lovely mature Estate on the Westside of the City – very convenient to NUIG, Hospital, Shopping Centre, Church, Schools, excellent Bus Routes to City centre and Salthill. • No. 69 is ready to walk into and has been brilliantly maintained. The property has double glazed windows, OFCH and a lovely solid fuel stove in sittingroom, built-in units in bedrooms, excellent kitchen with fridge/washing machine and cooker all included. The property has a downstairs w.c. and excellent off Street parking to front. • This is a fabulous property in great condition and will be attractive to anyone looking to live close to City and enjoy easy access to University and Hospital. • FULL DETAILS AND VIEWING WITH JOHN QUINN.
• BER: D1 BER. NO. 105567952 • This is a lovely 3 bedroom semi-detached home in excellent condition situated in the very popular residential location of Cimin Mor, Cappagh Road. No. 119, is adjacent to local Schools, Shops, Church, Barna Woods, Cappagh playing fields, Silverstrand, Salthill and only a few mins. drive to City centre. This area is also well served by Bus Routes to and from City. • Excellent 3 bedroom home in top-class condition – a superb opportunity to acquire a 3 bedroom home in a brilliant location – come see 119, Cimin Mor – you will not be disappointed. • DETAILS AND VIEWING WITH JOHN QUINN.
• BER: D2 BER. NO. 112870977 • Superb 3 bedroom residence in really excellent condition – ready to move straight into – immaculate décor and superb fittings, top-class tiling, oil fired central heating, double glazing, en-suite, excellent kitchen, very spacious gardens and patio area, off Street parking to front. • Ample scope for extending – if desired. • No. 45, Cluain Dara is a top-class 3 bedroom home in walk-in condition – come see No. 45 you will not be disappointed. • FULL DETAILS AND VIEWING WITH JOHN QUINN
• BER: E1 BER. NO. 107020307 • No. 4, Clarke Ave is such a lovely home –you’ve got to come and see it – superbly located adjacent to every local and City amenity, Shops, Schools, Church, GMIT, Mervue Industrial Estate and proposed Crown Square and only a few mins. drive from City centre itself. • Beautifully positioned in Clarke Ave with a beautiful front garden and has oil fired central heating, fabulous bathroom area fully tiled, wonderful new fitted kitchen incorporating hob and oven, dishwasher and washing machine – it is a really lovely bright kitchen, lovely Patio area to rear, excellent side entrance, superb decorative condition throughout, superb open fireplace in sittingroom area, attic stairs fitted.
• BER: D2 BER NO. 110187390. • No. 71, Cluain Dara is a truly exceptional spacious 4 bedroom residence in really excellent condition throughout. Situated close to all amenities, Church, Schools, Shops, excellent Bus Routes to and from City and Salthill Region. • Ready to walk straight into – No. 71 is in excellent decorative order and has oil fired central heating, double glazing, lovely tiled en-suite off master bedroom, fabulous kitchen with attractive breakfast counter, excellent utilityroom and a downstairs w.c. and w.h.b. No. 71 has a most fantastic garden to the rear – very spacious and enjoys a very sunny aspect and allows room to extend, if one ever wanted to – it also overlooks a fine large open green space area to the front. • Every now and again a really good family home surfaces to the market that offers everything you could want and more……we think No. 71, Cluain Dara is that home – it’s simply superb. • FULL DETAILS AND VIEWING WITH JOHN QUINN.
• BER: E2 BER. NO. 112837570 • Superbly located 3 bedroom Apartment situated in a fantastic location – right in the City centre at Hynes Yard on Merchants Road – situated within walking distance of everything – City centre, Offices, Shops, Church, University, Docks area and enjoys easy access to every amenity. • Very spacious interior with an attractive livingroom/kitchen space fully fitted, electric heating, double glazing, en-suite off master bedroom, built-in units in bedrooms, spacious main bathroom. The building is managed by Winters Property Management. The property also has a car park space applicable to it, which is a fantastic plus for a City centre property. There is also an Elevator in the building – ideal property for Investment or for owner occupier, due to its wonderful central location.
• BER: D2 BER. NO. 112776836 • No. 42 Oakfield, Oranmore, is such a lovely home nestling nicely in a very quiet cul-de-sac location in the very popular residential, well established Oakfield Development – situated on the edge of the Village the property is within easy walking distance of all local facilities, Church, Shops, Supermarket, Schools, plus easy access to Railway Station and excellent Bus Routes to and from Galway City.
• BER: C3 BER. NO. 107290462 • No. 29 quite simply is a wonderful family home that any discerning Purchaser would be proud to call home. • No. 29, Caiseal Ur is situated on Bothar Na Stiofain Road in Knocknacarra and is adjacent to every possible facility – Shopping Centre, Garden Centre, Church, Schools and enjoys easy access to City centre and Salthill Regions – nestling in a nice Development overlooking a fine green area to the front, this excellent Estate is very family friendly.
OPEN VIEWING THIS SATURDAY 23RD NOVEMBER - 11 A.M. - 12 NOON. • BER: F BER.NO. 112727896 • No. 79, Renmore Park is a brilliantly located residence situated close to all facilities and amenities, local Schools, Church, Hospital, several Shops, Beach and within 5/6 mins. drive from City centre itself – No. 79 has oil fired central heating, double glazing, very spacious gardens both front and rear with lots of scope for expansion/extension, if desired – without doubt No. 79 will be a superb purchase for anyone looking to live in the enormously popular Renmore in a home that they can put their stamp on in time.