OPEN VIEWING THIS WEDNESDAY 10th JULY - 1.00 P.M. - 2.00 P.M. • BER: D1 BER. NO. 100237486 • No. 155, Dun Na Carraige is a top-class 2 bedroom Townhouse in a prime residential area. Walking distance from Salthill Promenade, Golf Club etc. and within easy reach of all local and Salthill facilities. • Superbly managed Development – Service Charge Applies which includes Refuse. • Really wonderful opportunity to acquire a lovely Townhouse in one of Galway's most prestigous address.
• BER: D1 BER. NO. 105503601 • Absolutely top-class 3 bedroom residence in pristine condition and situated in one of Doughiska’s most popular Developments at An Castan, Doughiska. Adjacent to Galway Clinic, local new Schools, Church, several Shops plus easy access to Parkmore Industrial Estate and other Industry hubs. • A gorgeous home in first-class condition, ready to move straight into – come see No. 14, you will not be disappointed.
OPEN VIEWING THIS SATURDAY 22ND JUNE - 11 A.M. - 12 NOON. • BER: D2 BER. NO. 103306817 • Brilliantly located 4/5 bed. detached property situated within easy walking distance of University and Hospital, adjacent to all local facilities – Schools, Shops, Church etc. • “Tara” is a detached home, ideal for any family and of course also an ideal Investment home with excellent lettings on your doorstep, due to proximity to University and Hospital.
• BER: C3 BER. NO. 105211445. • No. 46, Fearr An Ri is simply a beautiful 3 bedroom home in immaculate condition – ready to walk straight into and in perfect decorative order within. • Located close to Schools, Church, Shopping Centre, Industrial Estates, Galway Clinic and is only a few mins. from Galway City – the area is well served by excellent Bus Routes also. • No. 46 has gas central heating, double glazing, lovely en-suite off master bedroom, superb main bathroom superbly tiled, top-class kitchen, downstairs w.c. and w.h.b. lovely gardens to rear with patio area and decking also.
• BER: D2 BER. NO. 112288576 • No. 69, Rockfield Park is a top-class 3 bedroom residence in excellent condition situated in a lovely mature Estate on the Westside of the City – very convenient to NUIG, Hospital, Shopping Centre, Church, Schools, excellent Bus Routes to City centre and Salthill. • This is a fabulous property in great condition and will be attractive to anyone looking to live close to City and enjoy easy access to University and Hospital.
• BER: C3 BER. NO. 108671876 • This is a top-class 3 bedroom residence in excellent condition, situated at Durabhan, Roscam, Galway – adjacent to all facilities, Shops, School, Church, Galway Clinic and all areas on the East side of City. • Very well maintained, ready to walk into – gas central heating, double glazing, en-suite master bedroom, superb tiling in bathroom, en-suite and kitchen areas. The property has a utilityroom and a downstairs w.c. and w.h.b. Kitchen includes fridge freezer, dishwasher, hob, oven, washing machine and dryer. • Very nice gardens to rear, off Street parking to front. • No. 68, Durabhan is a top-class home in an exceptional neighbourhood and this is a fantastic chance to acquire a beautiful 3 bed. home at an affordable price, in an area convenient to everything.
• BER: D2 BER. NO. 111984191 • Every now and again a property comes to the market that just has that something special about it –well this wonderful Spiddal home is that property. It is located on the edge of Spiddal Village and under a five minute drive from Furbo Village. It is very close to many amenities: Schools, Church, Shops, Beaches, Restaurants, Licensed Premises etc. and is situated on a truly magnificent, once-off, unique 5.7 acre site which leads down to the Atlantic Shore in Galway Bay. The views from this unique home are simply unbeatable, panoramic, spectacular, truly exceptional. There is a beautiful little sandy cove within a five minute walk, and Spiddal’s promenade and beaches are reached by car in under two minutes. The grounds and lawns that immediately surround the property are really lovely, with mature sweeping lawns, flower beds and shrubbery – all against a stunning backdrop of the Atlantic Ocean. • The 5.7 acre site is a haven and safe for children, and will make for a unique family lifestyle with its many walks and viewing points throughout. • The property itself was built in 1972, but has been significantly added to and improved over the years. The property has a zoned, oil fired central heating system plus underfloor heating in the master bedroom suite and main bathroom, a heat-recovery-system, Rationel windows and doors, high speed fibre broadband and there are a host of other excellent internal features.
• BER: D2 BER. NO. 112217112. • No. 2, McDermott Ave. Mervue is a gorgeous Bungalow residence situated on a lovely site at McDermott Ave. Mervue, Galway. The property is within walking distance of every amenity. Church, Schools, Shops, Industrial Estate, excellent Bus Routes etc. • Mervue is one of Galways’ most loved locations and this is now an ideal opportunity to acquire a very attractive home in a much sought after residential area.
• We are very pleased to be offering No. 27, Aras Na Tra – a lovely 1st Flr. one bedroom Apartment with lovely Sea views, less than 60 seconds from Salthill Promenade and within easy walking distance of city centre also. • We would encourage you to come and see this gorgeous 1 bedroom Apartment – you will not be disappointed.