• BER: D2 BER. NO. 112776836 • No. 42 Oakfield, Oranmore, is such a lovely home nestling nicely in a very quiet cul-de-sac location in the very popular residential, well established Oakfield Development – situated on the edge of the Village the property is within easy walking distance of all local facilities, Church, Shops, Supermarket, Schools, plus easy access to Railway Station and excellent Bus Routes to and from Galway City.
• BER: F BER. NO. 112745518. • No. 56, Cloonarkin Drive, Oranmore is simply a wonderful 4 bedroom detached bungalow in walk-in condition – situated in the lovely residential, long established neighbourhood of Cloonarkin Drive, Oranmore, within walking distance only from Doctor’s Surgery, Church, Schools, Shopping Centres, Pubs, Hotels. The property enjoys easy access to all Routes to and from Galway with excellent Bus and Rail services.
• BER: C3 BER. NO. 107290462 • No. 29 quite simply is a wonderful family home that any discerning Purchaser would be proud to call home. • No. 29, Caiseal Ur is situated on Bothar Na Stiofain Road in Knocknacarra and is adjacent to every possible facility – Shopping Centre, Garden Centre, Church, Schools and enjoys easy access to City centre and Salthill Regions – nestling in a nice Development overlooking a fine green area to the front, this excellent Estate is very family friendly.
OPEN VIEWING THIS SATURDAY 23RD NOVEMBER - 11 A.M. - 12 NOON. • BER: F BER.NO. 112727896 • No. 79, Renmore Park is a brilliantly located residence situated close to all facilities and amenities, local Schools, Church, Hospital, several Shops, Beach and within 5/6 mins. drive from City centre itself – No. 79 has oil fired central heating, double glazing, very spacious gardens both front and rear with lots of scope for expansion/extension, if desired – without doubt No. 79 will be a superb purchase for anyone looking to live in the enormously popular Renmore in a home that they can put their stamp on in time.
• BER: C3 BER. NO. 112718184 • “Culpora” is truly a gem of a home, nestling quietly on a most beautiful well maintained and cared for site in Menlo- this property offers all that is desirable in modern family living, with the bonus of superb grounds of trees, shrubs and hedges and sweeping lawns, making it a wonderful family environment – very conveniently located close to Schools and enjoying easy access to Galway City being only 5 mins. away and all the natural calmness and beauty in the renowned Menlo locality. • “Culpora” in in walk-in condition and incorporates numerous attractive features – some of which include gorgeous kitchen fully fitted, excellent dining area, magnificent familyroom with a solid fuel stove. The property has oil fired central heating, double glazing with en-suite off master bedroom, a fine utility area, excellent built-in units in bedrooms, lovely gentle décor throughout, breakfast counter and Island in kitchen, separate w.c. and w.h.b. – 3 bathrooms. Outside the property is an abundance of colour with the most beautiful array of lawns, trees and shrubs in a most private setting. The property has a tarmacadamed drive around driveway with ample parking for several cars, pristine decorative condition throughout.
• BER: E2 BER. NO. 112239660 • No. 141, Rahylin Glebe, Ballybane is a brilliantly located 3 bedroom residence (in need of total refurbishment) situated only a minute walk from GMIT and adjacent to local facilities, Church, Shops, Schools, Garda Station, Hospitals, plus very easy reach of all areas on the East side of the City and less than 5/6 mins. drive from City centre. • No 141 does need refurbishment throughout, but does have oil fired central heating and double glazing, car port to front, side entrance, spacious garden to rear – although heavily overgrown – with a certain amount of expenditure and decoration – mainly superficial improvement, No. 141 could very easily be transformed into a top-class residence in a very convenient location.
• BER: D1 BER. NO. 105770929 • No. 30, Cluain Mhor is a top-class 3 bedroom residence situated in a lovely cul-de-sac Development, adjacent to every amenity in Knocknacarra, being convenient to local Shops, Schools, Church, Hotel, excellent Bus Routes to and from City. • Viewing of this house highly recommended – a superb 3 bedroom home at a very affordable price.
• BER: C3 BER. NO. 105211445. • No. 46, Fearr An Ri is simply a beautiful 3 bedroom home in immaculate condition – ready to walk straight into and in perfect decorative order within. • Located close to Schools, Church, Shopping Centre, Industrial Estates, Galway Clinic and is only a few mins. from Galway City – the area is well served by excellent Bus Routes also. • This is an excellent property in fantastic condition and viewing is highly recommended.
• BER: C2 BER. NO. 105636682 • Fabulous 4 bed. semi-det home in top-class condition located at Duirling, Roscam – ready to walk into and in pristine decorative order within. Conveniently located close to Galway Clinic, Schools, Church, Shops, convenient to Parkmore etc. + easy access to Oranmore, Dublin Road and other Motorway Routes.
• BER: D1 BER. NO. 102035193 • John Quinn is delighted to be offering this fabulous detached home situated in the much loved and sought after residential area of Dangan Court, Dangan, Galway – the property is within walking distance of NUIG and Hospital and Dangan Sports Complex and only minutes from local Schools, Church and Shops. Dangan Court is a limited Development of select homes on sizable plots and No. 5 is no exception. * Situated on a tremendous site with lovely manicured lawns with trees and shrubs abounding. The site allows ample room for even further extension, if required.