• BER: D2 BER. NO. 107997207. • Live in the Country in a fabulous Bungalow for €175,000. • A wonderful 4 bed. Bungalow residence, impeccably maintained, spotless throughout and in pristine decorative order within. * The sale of this property includes an extensive portion of ground to the rear, adding to the attractiveness of this property. • EIRCODE - H54 XY86 This property is convenient to Tuam – only 4 Kms. away, Atheney 23 Kms. Excellent choice of Schools in Tuam, Corofin and surrounding areas.
• No. 3 Garran Iseal is a really beautiful 3 bedroom residence in the most pristine condition – ready to move straight into – truly impeccable throughout. Fabulous decorative order and spotless from top to bottom. • No. 3 Garran Iseal is a gorgeous home ready to move straight into. • FULL DETAILS AND VIEWING WITH JOHN QUINN.
OPEN VIEWING THIS SATURDAY 27th OCTOBER - 12 NOON - 12.30 P.M. • No. 61, Rosan Glas is a gorgeous 3 bedroom residence situated in a most convenient residential District – close to University, Hospital, Shopping Centre, Church, Schools, easy access to City centre and Salthill. • BER: C2 BER. NO. 111362661 • A top-class home in excellent condition in a fantastic location – viewing of No. 61, Rosan Glas is highly recommended.
• This is a gorgeous cottage property, situated in a leafy suburb of Moycullen at Homefarm – this former Railway Cottage is in excellent condition and has been extremely well maintained – situated only 1 min. from Moycullen Village and all its many attractive amenities, Church, Schools, Supermarkets, Restaurants and Licensed Premises. This charming property is set in a lovely tranquil position and incorporates numerous attractive homely features within, making it a must see property for anyone looking for something quite unique, on a very fine site with an abundance of lawns, shrubs and superb carparking space.
• We are very pleased to be offering this outstanding 5 bedroom detached family home, situated on a mature site of lawns, trees and shrubs at Corbally Lynch, Barna. Approx. 10 min. drive from City centre with easy access to both Salthill and Barna also. • BER: C3 BER. NO. 108441841 * Situated close to local Schools, "The Black Pines" is positioned on a fabulous site of mature lawns, trees and shrubs that surround the property, giving it an abundance of colour in Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter months. • The property enjoys a gorgeous aspect to the rear with superb decking area, raised above wonderful sweeping lawns.
• Excellent parcel of land comprising c.22.9 Acres – situated between Kilfenora and Ennistymon – off L.5180. Within easy reach of all amenities in Kilfenora and Ennistymon. • This land comprising of c.22.9 acres has numerous usages, in particular light grazing and forestry and also has potential as sites, subject to Planning Permission. • There are several Forestry Plantation areas surrounding this property. • There are some outhouses (formerly a dwelling) with cattle crush also. • Enormous potential, as stated, in this tranquil, scenic location. • FULL DETAILS AND MAPS FROM SELLING AGENT- JOHN QUINN 091/569174.
7.58 Acres of excellent farmland with road frontage - possible potential for sites - subject to P.P. Top quality Agricultural land - suitable for a variety of usages, grazing, sheep, cattle, tillage, horticultural. Less than 20 mins. drive to Galway City - convenient to Claregalway Village and all amenities. Please contact Agents for Maps etc.