• BER: D2 BER. NO. 111984191 • Every now and again a property comes to the market that just has that something special about it –well this wonderful Spiddal home is that property. It is located on the edge of Spiddal Village and under a five minute drive from Furbo Village. It is very close to many amenities: Schools, Church, Shops, Beaches, Restaurants, Licensed Premises etc. and is situated on a truly magnificent, once-off, unique 5.7 acre site which leads down to the Atlantic Shore in Galway Bay. The views from this unique home are simply unbeatable, panoramic, spectacular, truly exceptional. There is a beautiful little sandy cove within a five minute walk, and Spiddal’s promenade and beaches are reached by car in under two minutes. The grounds and lawns that immediately surround the property are really lovely, with mature sweeping lawns, flower beds and shrubbery – all against a stunning backdrop of the Atlantic Ocean. • The 5.7 acre site is a haven and safe for children, and will make for a unique family lifestyle with its many walks and viewing points throughout. • The property itself was built in 1972, but has been significantly added to and improved over the years. The property has a zoned, oil fired central heating system plus underfloor heating in the master bedroom suite and main bathroom, a heat-recovery-system, Rationel windows and doors, high speed fibre broadband and there are a host of other excellent internal features.
• We are very pleased to be offering No. 27, Aras Na Tra – a lovely 1st Flr. one bedroom Apartment with lovely Sea views, less than 60 seconds from Salthill Promenade and within easy walking distance of city centre also. • We would encourage you to come and see this gorgeous 1 bedroom Apartment – you will not be disappointed.
• BER. E2 BER. NO. 108587015 • No. 43, Sandyvale Lawn, Headford Road is a really lovely 2 bed. semi-det. residence, situated in a wonderful location – close to every facility, Schools, Shops, Church, Shopping Centre and is within walking distance of City centre and all its amenities. • This is an ideal starter home in excellent condition and ready to walk straight into or a very good Investment with superb rental potential
• BER: C3 BER. NO. 110005949. • No. 3, Lios Ealtan is a beautiful top quality ground floor Apartment residence, superbly located at bottom of Taylors Hill – around the corner from The Crescent. Situated within easy walking distance of City centre and Salthill Promenade and every amenity and facility. • This residence is in the most pristine condition and ready to walk straight into and incorporates a very high standard of internal fittings within.
• BER: E1 BER. NO. 104127311 • No. 3, Gillsfort Court is a superb 2 bedroom 1st Flr. Apartment situated in a lovely Development at Gillsfort Court, Cappagh Road – adjacent to all amenities and local facilities, Shops, Schools, Church, Silverstrand/Barna Road and easy access to City centre and Salthill – excellent Bus Routes service this area. The property is in excellent condition and ready to walk straight into, electric heating plus an open fireplace in sittingroom, double glazed, lovely en-suite off master bedroom, built-in units in bedrooms, carpets included, kitchen fully fitted, spacious breakfast counter.
• BER: D2 BER. NO. 107997207. • Live in the Country in a fabulous Bungalow for €175,000. • A wonderful 4 bed. Bungalow residence, impeccably maintained, spotless throughout and in pristine decorative order within. * The sale of this property includes an extensive portion of ground to the rear, adding to the attractiveness of this property. • EIRCODE - H54 XY86 This property is convenient to Tuam – only 4 Kms. away, Atheney 23 Kms. Excellent choice of Schools in Tuam, Corofin and surrounding areas.
• No. 3 Garran Iseal is a really beautiful 3 bedroom residence in the most pristine condition – ready to move straight into – truly impeccable throughout. Fabulous decorative order and spotless from top to bottom. • No. 3 Garran Iseal is a gorgeous home ready to move straight into. • FULL DETAILS AND VIEWING WITH JOHN QUINN.
OPEN VIEWING THIS SATURDAY 27th OCTOBER - 12 NOON - 12.30 P.M. • No. 61, Rosan Glas is a gorgeous 3 bedroom residence situated in a most convenient residential District – close to University, Hospital, Shopping Centre, Church, Schools, easy access to City centre and Salthill. • BER: C2 BER. NO. 111362661 • A top-class home in excellent condition in a fantastic location – viewing of No. 61, Rosan Glas is highly recommended.
• This is a gorgeous cottage property, situated in a leafy suburb of Moycullen at Homefarm – this former Railway Cottage is in excellent condition and has been extremely well maintained – situated only 1 min. from Moycullen Village and all its many attractive amenities, Church, Schools, Supermarkets, Restaurants and Licensed Premises. This charming property is set in a lovely tranquil position and incorporates numerous attractive homely features within, making it a must see property for anyone looking for something quite unique, on a very fine site with an abundance of lawns, shrubs and superb carparking space.
• We are very pleased to be offering this outstanding 5 bedroom detached family home, situated on a mature site of lawns, trees and shrubs at Corbally Lynch, Barna. Approx. 10 min. drive from City centre with easy access to both Salthill and Barna also. • BER: C3 BER. NO. 108441841 * Situated close to local Schools, "The Black Pines" is positioned on a fabulous site of mature lawns, trees and shrubs that surround the property, giving it an abundance of colour in Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter months. • The property enjoys a gorgeous aspect to the rear with superb decking area, raised above wonderful sweeping lawns.