• BER: D2 BER. NO. 112560479 • This is a lovely property in excellent condition and first-class decorative order within – situated at Holly Grove, Renmore, very close to Schools, Church, Shops, Ballyloughane Beach, GMIT and only 5/6 mins drive to Galway City centre. • No. 24 has OFCH. double glazing, lovely private rear South facing gardens, superb converted garage – ideal for many usages, as it also has a separate shower. There is a downstairs w.c. and w.h.b. Excellent off Street parking, top-class residential area. • FULL DETAILS AND VIEWING WITH JOHN QUINN.
• BER: C2 BER. NO. 112545728 • This is a brilliantly located 3 bed Townhouse situated at St. Brendan’s Ave, Woodquay in the centre of Galway City – within walking distance of NUIG, Hospital and every City amenity – a truly brilliant location. * An ideal property for anyone with children in University or indeed anyone looking to live in a spacious Townhouse property in the City centre
• BER: D1 BER. NO. 104677620 • This is an outstanding 3 bedroom residence with a fine Extension – situated in the very desirable residential District of Roselyn Gardens, Renmore – only a leisurely stroll to Ballyloughane Beach, local Schools, Shops, Hospital, GMIT and 5/6 mins. drive from City centre. • Built around 1985, No. 11 has a superb Extension at the rear – in use as a familyroom, but could also be adaptable as bedroom with adjoining downstairs shower w.c. and w.h.b. No. 11 is in fantastic decorative order throughout and has been extremely well maintained.
• BER: D2 BER. NO. 112316211 • This is a lovely bright, well maintained 4 bedroom home, situated on Ballymoneen Road, Knocknacarra – just up the road from Church, convenient to shopping Centres, Schools and enjoys easy access to Salthill and City centre. • No. 13, Monalee Heights is simply a lovely home in a brilliant location – on offer at a sensible price. • FULL DETAILS AND VIEWING WITH JOHN QUINN.
• BER. E2 BER. NO. 108587015 • No. 43, Sandyvale Lawn, Headford Road is a really lovely 2 bed. semi-det. residence, situated in a wonderful location – close to every facility, Schools, Shops, Church, Shopping Centre and is within walking distance of City centre and all its amenities. • This is an ideal starter home in excellent condition and ready to walk straight into or a very good Investment with superb rental potential
• BER: D2 BER. NO. 107997207. • Live in the Country in a fabulous Bungalow for €175,000. • A wonderful 4 bed. Bungalow residence, impeccably maintained, spotless throughout and in pristine decorative order within. * The sale of this property includes an extensive portion of ground to the rear, adding to the attractiveness of this property. • EIRCODE - H54 XY86 This property is convenient to Tuam – only 4 Kms. away, Atheney 23 Kms. Excellent choice of Schools in Tuam, Corofin and surrounding areas.
• No. 3 Garran Iseal is a really beautiful 3 bedroom residence in the most pristine condition – ready to move straight into – truly impeccable throughout. Fabulous decorative order and spotless from top to bottom. • No. 3 Garran Iseal is a gorgeous home ready to move straight into. • FULL DETAILS AND VIEWING WITH JOHN QUINN.
• This is a gorgeous cottage property, situated in a leafy suburb of Moycullen at Homefarm – this former Railway Cottage is in excellent condition and has been extremely well maintained – situated only 1 min. from Moycullen Village and all its many attractive amenities, Church, Schools, Supermarkets, Restaurants and Licensed Premises. This charming property is set in a lovely tranquil position and incorporates numerous attractive homely features within, making it a must see property for anyone looking for something quite unique, on a very fine site with an abundance of lawns, shrubs and superb carparking space.
• Excellent parcel of land comprising c.22.9 Acres – situated between Kilfenora and Ennistymon – off L.5180. Within easy reach of all amenities in Kilfenora and Ennistymon. • This land comprising of c.22.9 acres has numerous usages, in particular light grazing and forestry and also has potential as sites, subject to Planning Permission. • There are several Forestry Plantation areas surrounding this property. • There are some outhouses (formerly a dwelling) with cattle crush also. • Enormous potential, as stated, in this tranquil, scenic location. • FULL DETAILS AND MAPS FROM SELLING AGENT- JOHN QUINN 091/569174.
7.58 Acres of excellent farmland with road frontage - possible potential for sites - subject to P.P. Top quality Agricultural land - suitable for a variety of usages, grazing, sheep, cattle, tillage, horticultural. Less than 20 mins. drive to Galway City - convenient to Claregalway Village and all amenities. Please contact Agents for Maps etc.