• This is a really charming detached residence situated just off the Claregalway/Oranmore Road at Lydican – only mins. from Claregalway and Oranmore and close to Schools and all local amenities and only 5/6 mins. from City. * This is a stylish well proportioned home in top-class condition, incorporating a host of superb internal features, which include a super impressive Entrance hallway with raised ceilings to gallery type feature on first floor, solid fuel stove in familyroom off kitchen, an excellent kitchen and utilityroom, interconnected en-suite off bedroom plus en-suite off master bedroom, double glazing, dual central heating, superb décor, lovely patio doors to fine mature gardens with a lovely selection of trees and foliage throughout. Lovely feature staircase within, drive around driveway, excellent parking front, side and rear. The property has the option of a fourth bedroom or familyroom downstairs also.
OPEN VIEWING THIS SATURDAY 27th OCTOBER - 12 NOON - 12.30 P.M. • No. 61, Rosan Glas is a gorgeous 3 bedroom residence situated in a most convenient residential District – close to University, Hospital, Shopping Centre, Church, Schools, easy access to City centre and Salthill. • BER: C2 BER. NO. 111362661 • A top-class home in excellent condition in a fantastic location – viewing of No. 61, Rosan Glas is highly recommended.
• No. 43, Gleann Dara is a top-class 3 bed property in walk-in condition, situated in a lovely position within Gleann Dara – walking distance of University and Hospital, easy access to Salthill and City centre, close to Shopping Centre, Schools, Church, many Shops, excellent Bus Routes – this is an extremely central property.
• This is a lovely 3 bedroom home in top-class condition – situated in the very popular residential Renmore District – adjacent to Schools, Church, Shops, Hospital, open spaces/amenity area, GMIT. and Beach and less than 5 mins. from City centre itself. • No. 64 has been lovingly cared for over many years and is in pristine condition. The property has oil fired central heating, double glazing, attic stairs fitted, excellent Garage area and a most beautiful well maintained garden to rear. • No. 64, Renmore Park is a wonderful family home in a wonderful neighbourhood – and viewing is highly recommended for this brilliant property. • BER: E2 BER. NO. 104769880
• Exceptional 3 bed. residence situated in the very popular residential District of Clareview Park, Ballybane – close to GMIT, Hospital, local Schools, Shops, Bus Routes to and from City centre, easy access to Industrial Estates etc. • This is a super attractive property in a brilliant location, closed to all facilities, excellent neighbourhood with easy access to City centre and viewing is highly recommended.
• BER: C3 BER. NO. 111274866 • Absolutely superb 5 bed detached home of the highest standard of quality finish throughout. • Incredible opportunity to acquire a stunning 5 bed family home in a fantastic location – adjacent to Schools, Church, Shops, plus Sports facilities, Hotels, along with very easy access to Galway City, Oranmore and Tuam hinterland + excellent access to Motorway. • No. 17 has OFCH. double glazing, built-in units in all bedrooms, 2 en-suite, superb tiling in bathroom and en-suite area. Kitchen includes hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer, • No. 17 has the most beautiful gardens with a lovely mixture of patio area and greenery – all easily maintained. Attic stairs fitted. • This is a wonderful opportunity to acquire a fantastic family home in a superb location – convenient to everything – this is truly a home for life.
• This is a gorgeous cottage property, situated in a leafy suburb of Moycullen at Homefarm – this former Railway Cottage is in excellent condition and has been extremely well maintained – situated only 1 min. from Moycullen Village and all its many attractive amenities, Church, Schools, Supermarkets, Restaurants and Licensed Premises. This charming property is set in a lovely tranquil position and incorporates numerous attractive homely features within, making it a must see property for anyone looking for something quite unique, on a very fine site with an abundance of lawns, shrubs and superb carparking space.
• We are pleased to offer for sale this rather charming family residence at 48, College Road, Galway – situated only a stones throw from Eyre Square and all city amenities and facilities – including Yeats College, University, Hospital, Bus and Rail Stations, Shops, Church – all within easy walking distance.