• Folio 68321F Folio 68183F
• Compact non-residential holding, situated at Ballinvoher, Caherlistrane, Co. Galway, situated on L2104
• These lands are in good heart and are all in one Lot and are held under Folio 68183F and Folio 68321F Co. Galway.
• Situated on the Shrule/Caherlistrane Road – from Shrule/Headford side they are just past Kilmonagh Road – on L2104 – and coming from Tuam direction, turn right at Queally’s Licensed Premises on L2104 – proceed 4.5 Kms. – lands on right before Kilmonagh Road.
• Lands are very suitable for grazing or arable usages and have been well cared for and are in excellent heart.
• These lands have extensive road frontage.
• FULL DETAILS AND MAPS AVAILABLE FROM JOHN QUINN.
* Extensive Road Frontage.
* Lands in good heart.
* Very suitable for grazing and tillage usage.
* Well sheltered areas on the land.
* Close to local Marts + approx. 5 Kms. from Headford.