• BER: E2 BER. NO. 112239660
• No. 141, Rahylin Glebe, Ballybane is a brilliantly located 3 bedroom residence
(in need of total refurbishment) situated only a minute walk from GMIT and adjacent to local facilities, Church, Shops, Schools, Garda Station, Hospitals, plus very easy reach of all areas on the East side of the City and less than 5/6 mins. drive from City centre.
• No 141 does need refurbishment throughout, but does have oil fired central heating and double glazing, car port to front, side entrance, spacious garden to rear – although heavily overgrown – with a certain amount of expenditure and decoration – mainly superficial improvement, No. 141 could very easily be transformed into a top-class residence in a very convenient location.
A brilliantly located 3 bed residence - in need of total refurbishment at Rahylin Glebe, Ballybane.
OFCH + Double Glazing. Off Street parking - car port to front of property, side entrance + gardens front and rear.
Sittingroom, kitchen/diner, 3 family sized bedroom + main bathroom w.c. and w.h.b.
The property requires upgrading - but with some expenditure can be transformed into a top-class residence.
The location of this property is superb - only a minute walk to GMIT, + short distance to Shops, Bus Routes, Industrial Estates, Hospitals + 5/6 mins drive to City centre.
BER: E2 BER No.112239660
• No. 141 comprises of: Sittingroom, kitchen/diningroom, 3 family sized bedrooms + main bathroom w.c. and w.h.b. off Street parking in Car Port to front, gardens front and rear, side entrance – Ber. E2
• Fantastic opportunity to acquire an excellent property – whilst in need of refurbishment will prove a superb purchase in the future.
• FULL DETAILS AND VIEWING WITH JOHN QUINN