• BER: G BER. NO. 113301980
• This is a brilliantly located 3 bedroom residence which was extended some years ago and is situated on a fine end site, which includes a rear garage and this property lends itself to even further extension, if desired, due to the garden space to the side. Superbly located close to GMIT, Church, Schools, Shops, Industrial Estate, Hospital and not overlooked at the rear. The property is also only 5 mins. drive from City itself. No. 52 has double glazing and solid fuel central heating within.
A brilliantly located 3 bed. semi on an attractive end site in the popular District of St. James Crescent, Mervue.
Double glazing + solid fuel central heating. Not overlooked to the rear + rear entrance + garage to rear.
Sittingroom to front of property, dining area with solid fuel range, kitchen extension, bathroom + 3 family sized bedrooms upstairs.
Ample gardens to front, side and rear - the property lends itself to further extension - if desired.
Only 5 mins. drive to City centre + within striking distance of GMIT, Church, all Schools, Shops, Industrial Estates and Hospital.
An ideal starter home or Investment property - in a much loved and sought after location.
BER: G BER No.113301980
• COMPRISING: Entrance hallway, sittingroom to front, dining area with solid fuel range, kitchen extension, bathroom w.c. and w.h.b. 3 family sized bedrooms. Ample gardens to front, side and rear, rear garage area.
• This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a fine 3 bedroom residence in a much loved and sought after location with enormous potential and is an ideal starter home or fine investment property.
• FULL DETAILS AND VIEWING WITH JOHN QUINN.