• BER: C3 BER. NO. 113214795 • No. 173 is a truly fabulous 3 bedroom Ground Floor Apartment, located in the sought after residential area of Gort Na Coiribe, Headford Rd. – within walking distance of City centre, NUIG and all City amenities. • Spotless condition – ready to walk straight into – showhouse standard throughout – selling with top-class furniture, fixtures and fittings within – impeccable décor. * FIRST OFFER OF €267,500 WILL SECURE ..............FIRST OFFER OF €267,500 WILL SECURE
• BER: E1 BER. NO. 113183420 • No. 144, Rahylin Glebe, Ballybane is a truly lovely property, well maintained and presented with the added attraction of having an extra bedroom with en-suite built by way of an Extension to the rear. The property has double glazing and storage heating, excellent side entrance and lovely front gardens. Situated close to GMIT which is only 2 mins. walk and convenient to Hospital, Shops, Church, Schools and Mervue and Parkmore Industrial Estates, plus very easy access to the City centre
• BER: E2 BER. NO. 109835223 • No. 23, St. Finbarr’s Terrace is a superbly located 3 bedroom terraced home in excellent condition. Situated within walking distance of all Galways’ facilities – adjacent to Shopping Centre and within easy walking distance of Eyre Square. No. 23 has several attractive features within which include electric heating, a superb fitted kitchen which includes cooker, washing machine, fridge, dishwasher, superb off street parking for several cars plus a spacious rear garden. This property is an excellent starter home or brilliant Investment property with excellent rental potential:
• BER: D1 BER. NO. 113172258 • No. 18, Frenchville is such a wonderful home, superbly located overlooking South Park on Grattan Road – within easy walking distance of every City amenity. This lovely property has been lovingly cared for and extended and offers superb living accommodation throughout. The property has OFCH plus a gas fireplace in the sittingroom and double glazing. No. 18, is in immaculate condition throughout and incorporates numerous superb features that really do make this home special, some of which include: a fabulous kitchen/breakfastroom, kitchen is fully fitted and incorporates dishwasher, fridge freezer, a lovely very comfortable sittingroom, 3 superb bedrooms with two having en-suite facilities, with the main bathroom interconnected to a superb master bedroom. There is one bedroom on the ground floor with a w.c. w.h.b. en-suite. Another lovely feature is the front Sun Porch which is most attractive, looking out onto a lush well maintained lawn. The property is situated on an extensive site with ample off Street parking available to side and rear. • No. 18 has a truly gorgeous garden elevated to the rear and an excellent garden shed area. The property is beautifully appointed to overlook South Park and has splendid views from upper bedroom windows.
• BER: E2 BER. NO. 112837570 • Superbly located 3 bedroom Apartment situated in a fantastic location – right in the City centre at Hynes Yard on Merchants Road – situated within walking distance of everything – City centre, Offices, Shops, Church, University, Docks area and enjoys easy access to every amenity. • Very spacious interior with an attractive livingroom/kitchen space fully fitted, electric heating, double glazing, en-suite off master bedroom, built-in units in bedrooms, spacious main bathroom. The building is managed by Winters Property Management. The property also has a car park space applicable to it, which is a fantastic plus for a City centre property. There is also an Elevator in the building – ideal property for Investment or for owner occupier, due to its wonderful central location.
• BER. E2 BER. NO. 108587015 • No. 43, Sandyvale Lawn, Headford Road is a really lovely 2 bed. semi-det. residence, situated in a wonderful location – close to every facility, Schools, Shops, Church, Shopping Centre and is within walking distance of City centre and all its amenities. • No. 43 has both oil fired central heating and a back boiler and is double glazed. The property which has been well maintained has built-in units in bedrooms, an open fireplace in the sittingroom, lovely private rear gardens with a rear shed and boiler house.
• BER: D1 BER. NO.113144323 • This is a really lovely detached home situated in a wonderful location in Spiddal Village – where everything is on your doorstep, Church, Schools, Shops, Restaurants, Bars and a wonderful Beach and Pier – all within walking distance of No. 4 – very well maintained detached home in a small cul-de-sac Development, only 20 mins. or less to Galway City one way and the beautiful Connemara Region the other way. • A really fine detached home in Spiddal Village – certainly this is a ‘must see home’ for anyone looking for a brilliant home in the Spiddal District. • FULL DETAILS AND VIEWIING WITH JOHN QUINN. • No. 4 also has really lovely Bay views from upper floor windows and a lovely private rear garden and patio area – built some 25 years the property is spacious and well laid out with excellent accommodation within – this is a fantastic family home.
• BER: C3 BER. NO. 113137673 • No. 31, Riasc Na Ri, Knocknacarra is an outstanding family home, offering superb contemporary modern living accommodation throughout – very much ready to walk into, in perfect decorative condition throughout. The property is bright and spacious throughout and incorporates a host of very attractive features, some of which include – beautiful timber floors in bedroom areas, spacious en-suite off master bedroom, lovely spacious kitchen with lots of light streaming in, beautiful gas fireplace in sittingroom, attic stairs fitted, attic with two velux windows, neat gardens front and rear and rear patio area and spacious rear shed. Excellent side entrance, built-in units in all bedrooms, downstairs w.c. and wh.b. The property has off Street parking to front and overlooks a lovely green area. • No. 31, Riasc Na Ri is a fabulous home – ready to move straight into, on offer at an affordable price…..viewing is highly recommended. • FULL DETAILS AND VIEWING WITH JOHN QUINN
VIEWING THIS SATURDAY 30th OCTOBER - 10.00 A.M. - 11.00 A.M. • BER: F BER. NO. 112745518. • No. 56, Cloonarkin Drive, Oranmore is simply a wonderful detached bungalow in walk-in condition – situated in the lovely residential, long established neighbourhood of Cloonarkin Drive, Oranmore, within walking distance only from Doctor’s Surgery, Church, Schools, Shopping Centres, Pubs, Hotels. The property enjoys easy access to all Routes to and from Galway with excellent Bus and Rail services. • No. 56 is extremely well presented and has been lovingly cared for over many years. The property is extremely spacious throughout and features include a fine spacious sittingroom, lovely diningroom, spacious kitchen/breakfastrm. two bathrooms, gorgeous gardens front and rear with the rear having a beautiful raised patio area. * No. 56, also has a fine garage. This property is literally ready to move into, being in top-class decorative order throughout. No. 56 has oil fired central heating throughout. • A lovely bungalow residence beautifully cared for in spotless condition, offers very spacious accommodation – without any doubt upon viewing, any discerning Purchaser will agree, this is a special home with a special feel about it and one you would be proud to call “my home”. • FULL DETAILS AND VIEWING WITH JOHN QUINN.
• BER: C3 BER. NO. 100814128 • No. 39, can be found nestling on an end site in the much sought after Binn Bhan Development. This property is in truly fantastic condition and is situated adjacent to Schools, Cappagh Playing Fields, Silverstrand, Barna Woods and also enjoys easy access to Salthill and City centre. • A truly fabulous home – ready to walk into….come see you will not be disappointed.