• BER: C2 BER. NO. 111073474 • This is a truly top-class 4 bed. semi-det residence situated in the Village of Killimor, Co. Galway. The property is in excellent condition throughout and has been very well maintained – nestling in a quiet cul-de-sac of bungalows and two-storey homes. The property is a stone throw from every amenity, Church, Shops, Schools, Pubs and is approx.. 45 mins. drive from Galway City.
• This is such a beautiful 2 bed. Fr. Flr. Apartment – you will simply have to come to see it – really immaculately presented and ready to walk straight into. No. 207, Boireann Bheag offers everything one could want in luxury Apartment living with a host of fantastic features within. • Quite simply you will not find another Apartment like 207, Boireann Bheag – viewing is very highly recommended and can be arranged by contacting John Quinn 091/569174/5
OPEN VIEWING THIS SATURDAY THE 26th JUNE - 11 A.M. - 11.30 A.M. • No. 1, Rowan Ave is a gorgeous detached 2 bed. bungalow situated in Galway’s premier residential location in Renmore – situated within easy walking distance of Church, Schools, Shops, Leisure Centre, beautiful Ballyloughane Beach, Hospitals etc. and is only 5/6 mins. drive to City centre itself.
• Excellent 3 bedroom semi-detached home situated at Rahylin Glebe, Ballybane. No. 49, although in need of some redecoration, offers superb living accommodation within and features a fine sittingroom, spacious kitchen/dining area, dual heating, double glazing, very spacious side entrance – offering scope to extend or excellent parking area, spacious gardens to rear.
• No. 18, Woodmount is a very special home situated in a lovely residential area at the edge of Ballinderreen Village – only a short drive to Kilcolgan, Kinvara, Clarenbridge, Oranmore – all of which are only minutes away. The location of this property also makes it super attractive to those looking for a family home and working on the East side of Galway City. • The timber floors are of solid wood and there is an exceptionally high standard of tiling in hallways, kitchen, bathroom and en-suite areas. The property has a wonderful kitchen which is fully fitted and incorporates a hob and oven, dishwasher, and lovely breakfast counter area. The property has the added attraction of a fine utility room and an excellent ground floor w.c. and w.h.b. The master bedroom has a superb en-suite and the main bathroom has both a bath and a shower – again superbly tiled. There is also an attic stairs fitted. The sittingroom has an open firelace and the familyroom has a gas fireplace. There is a very high standard of built-in units in all bedroom areas. Outside, the property features a fantastic garden, not overlooked, offering fantastic space to relax and enjoy.
• No. 22, The Friary is the most beautiful 4 bedroom home which has just come on the market – situated in the very popular Village of Claregalway with all of it’s many amenities, Schools, Church, many Shops, Hotels etc. • Located in an area which is very convenient to Galway City, Oranmore and Tuam Roads – so accessibility is fantastic for a property that is only 12 mins. drive to City centre.