• BER: E1 BER. NO. 104127311 • No. 3, Gillsfort Court is a superb 2 bedroom 1st Flr. Apartment situated in a lovely Development at Gillsfort Court, Cappagh Road – adjacent to all amenities and local facilities, Shops, Schools, Church, Silverstrand/Barna Road and easy access to City centre and Salthill – excellent Bus Routes service this area. The property is in excellent condition and ready to walk straight into, electric heating plus an open fireplace in sittingroom, double glazed, lovely en-suite off master bedroom, built-in units in bedrooms, carpets included, kitchen fully fitted, spacious breakfast counter.
• BER: C2 BER. NO. 111599775. • No. 16, Tearmann Eala, Renmore is such a lovely home – you simply have to see it – situated in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac just off Ballyloughane Road, only a leisurely stroll down to Ballyloughane Beach, adjacent to Schools, Church, Shops, Leisure Centre, Swimming Pool, GMIT. Hospitals and less than 5/6 mins. drive to City centre – it is the perfect location and a wonderful neighbourhood – No. 16 is ready to walk straight into and is in pristine order throughout featuring oil fired central heating plus superb solid fuel stove in sittingroom, fabulous open plan diningroom/breakfastrm/kitchen areas, kitchen is superbly fitted to incorporate hob and oven, fine utilityroom + downstairs w.c. and w.h.b. excellent patio doors lead to excellent private rear gardens with a fine patio area.
OPEN VIEWING THIS SATURDAY 8th DECEMBER - 11.00 A.M. - 12 NOON • Superbly located 3 bedroom terraced home in need of refurbishment, brilliantly situated at the front of the very popular Corrib Park Estate in Newcastle – 2 mins. walk from Hospital and University – along with all other amenities in Newcastle/Westside area.
• No. 13, Ashfield Rd. Greenfields is a fabulous 4 bed. home in the most fantastic condition within, situated in the very popular residential District of Greenfields, Newcastle – within walking distance of University and Hospital and all local and City amenities and located in Ashfield Road which is a very fine sought after Road within Greenfields.
• This wonderful 4 bed. family residence can be found at Tooreeney, Moycullen – just off the Barna Road/Moycullen Road. The property which is in exceptional pristine condition is very conveniently located in relation to local Schools in the Region and every amenity Moycullen Village has to offer – equally the property is a 6/7 min. drive to Galway City centre, University, Hospital, Schools and all the City facilities. • The property is in walk-in condition and features a host of fantastic features, not least a magnificent kitchen area with top class units, centre counter, fabulous tiling, hob, oven. dishwasher built in, top class utilityroom. All the bedrooms within the property are of a very generous size, beautiful en-suite off master bedroom with quality built-in units, the sittingroom has a fine solid fuel stove. The property is heated with underfloor central heating on the ground floor and radiators on first floor and is double glazed. • There are excellent grounds surrounding this property – offering ample car parking area to front plus lovely front and spacious rear garden areas. There is also an excellent outside shed and attractive decking area to the rear. • BER: C1 BER. NO. 111544425. This is a top quality home in a fantastic location and a wonderful residential neighbourhood – viewing is strongly recommended. • FULL DETAILS AND VIEWING WITH JOHN QUINN.
• BER: C3 BER. NO. 106193444. • No. 58, Cartur Mor is a top quality home in really pristiine condition – ready to walk straight into – fabulous decorative order and featuring a host of exceptional features throughout. • No. 58 is very convenient to all Knocknacarra amenities and facilities – Schools, Church, Shops, excellent Bus Routes to and from City centre, easy access to Salthill and City centre.
• No. 3, Sli Na Mara is a truly lovely ground floor 1 bedroom Apartment which has just come on the market and affords a fantastic opportunity for any intending Purchaser to acquire a wonderful Apartment, which is adjacent to every facility, in particular Salthill Promenade, Joyces Shopping Centre and Retail Complex – offering a wide variety of Shops and Stores to cater for all. • This is a truly great chance to acquire a superb one bed Apartment in a prime residential area – so near to everything.
• BER: D2 BER. NO. 111374427 • No. 20, Woodfield is a substantial detached 5 bedroom family home – immaculately presented and maintained throughout, offering all that is desirable in modern family living. • No. 20 is very well located on one of Galways’ premier roads – the Cappagh Road and enjoys very easy access to so many amenities, in particular Schools, Church, Shops and is a leisurely stroll to Barna Woods, Silverstrand and Cappagh Playing Fields. Excellent access to Salthill and City centre. An excellent Bus Service also operates in the locality.
• BER: D2 BER. NO. 107997207. • Live in the Country in a fabulous Bungalow on a fabulous site for €165,000. • A wonderful 4 bed. Bungalow residence, impeccably maintained, spotless throughout and in pristine decorative order within. • EIRCODE - H54 XY86 This property is convenient to Tuam – only 4 Kms. away, Atheney 23 Kms. Excellent choice of Schools in Tuam, Corofin and surrounding areas.
• BER: D1 BER NO. 110265980. • No. 18, Cluain Dara is an exceptional 4 bed family home in excellent condition throughout – situated in a really top-class sought after residential area. Very convenient to Schools, Shops, Church, with easy access to Salthill and City centre, plus a very good Bus service in the area also.